Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Pictures (Finally)

I have only just had time to upload some of the pictures from my camera. They can be found here, in their entirety.  Check often as, now that I know how, I will be trying to dump all my pictures here.

Here are some of the highlights.
Hair of the Dog Brewery

The Team: Chris, Ross and Christine

Dog

Christine's Slow Fall

Port Orford, Oregon

Arch Rocks in Natural Bridges State Park

This was just North of the Sixes River, in Sixes, Oregon

We are staying with a friends of cousin Cassie's in Occidental, CA.  Its been great riding, except for the one morning it kind of rained then stopped.  Tomorrow, its off to San Francisco for a few days off, yummy burritos, and hopefully a few brewery visits.  I will get some pictures of California up as well; its been really incredible and just have not had enough time off to sit at the computer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris and Ross,
    Great to meet you on the Santa Cruz, Surf City Aids Ride, yesterday. Love meeting fellow cross country cyclers. Wishing you tailwinds and great downhill.

    Susan and Jan
    send me your e- and I'll get the pic I took to you.
    susanrosenthal2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete