Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Stuff and Things

We are, after 21 days, officially out of Arizona.  What a ride...

Our stops in New Mexico will include Silver City, Gila Hot Springs, Las Cruces, White Sands NM, Carlsbad Caverns and probably lots of unexpected stuff.

I will be able to get mail soon!  We can take advantage of our awesome US Postal Service and use their general delivery system.  You can send mail to this address:

General Delivery
Chris Childers
901 W Holland Ave
Alpine TX 79830-9998

and I will pick it up when I get there.  Recommended Items to send: gold bars, cookies, peanut butter, candy, beer.

Also, Alpine is where we will be picking up another delivery: Brittany.  She arrives by train on December 6, so thats when we'll be there.  That only 2 and a half weeks away so get those packages and postcards and Brittany's ready now.

Until next time, from a huge ass desert, babbity boop.

P.S.  I have been made aware that I am not in any of my pictures.  This is being corrected.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on making it over here to New Mexico, it's another cool state! I was planning on hitting up Las Cruces + Carlsbad but decided to head north to a place which is my version of Pahrump. It doesn't have the same cool sound but Truth or Consequence is just such an awesome name who could avoid going there? Not I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I scroll through your blog I can't help but reflect back on the moment when this was made possible -- a sunny spring afternoon, a giddy, post-Duff Hour bike ride back to our house, a tipsy Chuckie Childer's cornered on the couch and persuaded by his friends to do something wild and crazy. A plane ticket bought, an adventure guaranteed. Magical things happen in our living room.

    ReplyDelete